Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR No Display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just took my Inspire HR out of the box, was working fine until most of the way through the set up. Now there is no display, and I cannot re-sync to my phone’s app as the number to pair it won’t display. The blue tooth says it’s connected to my phone and the soft reset will give me a smily face, but then nothing changes. Tried charging it for a while. Nothing has helped - any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @TFal86, how long did you leave the device on the charger?  It needs to be on the charger for at least 2 hours to fully charge.  If you did leave it on the charger for about 2 hours, I would contact Support right away, as there may be something wrong with the device.  The link to Support can be found at the bottom of the page.  Tell them all the troubleshooting you've already done to save time.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the suggestion. I ended up trying to charge it longer which made no difference. The HR tracker was clearly on but no display. Took it back and exchanged it. New one is work fine, so likely the first one was defective. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the suggestion. I ended up trying to charge it longer which made no difference. The HR tracker was clearly on but no display on the screen.  Took it back and exchanged it. New one is work fine, so likely the first one was defective. 
Best Answer
0 Votes