Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR accuracy

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is the new Inspire HR heart sensor a downgrade than the Charge 3 Heart rate sensor. I can see 3 dots in the Charge 3 and 2 dots on Inspire HR. Do someone enlighten me up on this matter.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SAGARSEN   Here is the back of my Inspire. Can you point out what dots you are talking about? And as i have already said my Charge 3 and Inspire seem equally accurate (both give good HR readings)

20190325_092212_resized.jpg

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @SAGARSEN Where are you seeing dots? I dont see any! My heart rate sensor seems to work just fine (equally as well as Charge 3)

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

The Heart sensor has 3 dots at the back of Charge 3 . And 2 sensor dots on the Inspire HR. So is there any accuracy difference between the two devices?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SAGARSEN   Here is the back of my Inspire. Can you point out what dots you are talking about? And as i have already said my Charge 3 and Inspire seem equally accurate (both give good HR readings)

20190325_092212_resized.jpg

Community Council Member

Best Answer

I just figured it out that the Charge 3 has an extra sensor which is SPO2.. Anyways thanks for your support on this matter...

Best Answer
0 Votes