Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR clock face to see my hourly activity goal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am looking for a clock face that show my hourly steps. There was one on my Charge 2 and I found it really useful to make sure I got at least 250 steps in and hour. Now I have to swipe through 7 screens until I can see it. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

How are you doing @Henlady? Thanks for joining this family, hope you like what find here!

A clock face that shows how many steps are missing from your hourly activity goal is not currently available. But I think your suggestion is an excellent idea for Inspire HR, I would like to encourage you submit it as a suggested idea. Members of the Community can comment and vote for it, so it can be implemented in future updates.

I'll be around in you have questions about this.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Where did you find the hourly steps?  I haven't found it on my Inspire HR yet.  I just received the Inspire HR two days ago and am not finding where I can see the hourly steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes
If you turn your fit bit on and swipe up 5 screens.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. I reset my Fitbit and now it is working.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Was this feature added to Inspire HR?  I just bought an Inspire HR and am also looking for a clock face that shows my hourly steps, instead of having to swipe through 7 screens to see it - where also it doesn't always appear. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Inspire 2 and on the device itself, the hourly tracking always shows the first dot in the 12:00 position on the clock face.  My tracking hours are from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM so when I hit my goal of 250 steps per hour, the dot for 7:00 shows up in the 12:00 position.  As I get further into the day, it will say 4 of 12 completed.  I literally have to count the dots from 7 to figure out which hours have been completed.  It would SO much more user friendly if the first activity dot showed on the 7:00 position on the clock face.  Then I could see at a glance which hours have been completed and which ones I missed.  Whatever time a user has set as their "Start" hour, that's where the first dot shows up.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes