Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Inspire won't Sync with my phone. The time is often wrong. My phone can find my fitbit just doesn't sync. I've deleted and re installed on a number of occasions but still nothing! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Juemj , if your Fitbit isn’t syncing then that is why the time is wrong.  Sync problems are not unusual, but often resolve themselves.  

I usually recommend as a first step simply logging out of your Fitbit app and then logging back in again (make sure you know your email address and password associated with your account!!).  Logging in should automatically force a sync.

You can also try toggling Bluetooth off on your phone, waiting a moment, and then turning it back on (using the settings app on your phone) then opening your Fitbit app and choosing “sync now”.

Another simple step to try, if neither of those above work, is to give your Fitbit a restart.  Restarting your Fitbit can shut down any background activities causing unexpected behaviour and also should force a sync.  Please follow the instructions here .  If it doesn’t work the first time, it is worth trying again.  After a restart, please go to your app and choose “sync now” to force a sync.

If you sync with more than one device (for example if you sometimes sync with your phone and other times sync with a tablet/iPad/PC) make sure Bluetooth is turned on on only ONE of these devices.  Trying to sync with two available devices at the same time can cause neither to sync.

If none of these steps get your device syncing then please try setting it up as a replacement device.  On your app, on the opening screen, click on the small person/photo icon top left, which will take you to the account screen.  On the account screen scroll down to + set up a device and from the drop down list choose Inspire (or Inspire HR - whichever you have).

You will get a warning message saying you already have an Inspire/Inspire HR attached to your account; do you want to replace it?  Confirm that you do and follow the instructions from there.

Hopefully one of these steps will get you going again.  Good luck, and let us know what works for you.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes