Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire blank screen

I purchased my son inspiratek fitness tracker dec 2023 it's April 2024 the screen is blank, does anyone have any info why this is happening. I've tried turning off and on but nothing only vibration 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Zing7. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your son's Inspire is still not turning on. I will do my best to help you with this!

To better assist you, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Please check if the band is visible in dark room. Face similar issue only to find out that screen is visible in dark room  and not when in well lit room or outdoors and check brightness in settings (mine is normal and yet not visible).

However don't know what to do next.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I also have a black screen when my daily activity data is updated on my cell phone. I tried to restart my Charge 3 but to no avail.

What can I do  ?

Best Answer
0 Votes