Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Inspire 2 Screen is Blank - No Display Issue

Hello,

My Fitbit Inspire 2 Band at start it started to dim the screen display and gradually its become so dim that its display text is not visible any more. I have tried many tips and tricks by restarting it with sides punch during charging and normal. Charged with Wall mount charger as well, taped it from all sides but its display is not coming back. Any hope to get it fixed, to open it or repair.

If someone helps me it would be a great act or him/her.

Thanks,

Asif

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the forums @asifmansoor.

Thank you for taking the time to share this information about your Inspire 2 and for trying to fix it on your own. 

Please, confirm that 'Dim Screen' and ' Sleep mode' aren't turn on. Please go to the Quick Settings, just press and hold the buttons on Inspire 2 and choose those. They shouldn't be illuminated to indicate that they aren't activated. You can also review this help article for more information: How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey,

No not at all, it is not in sleep mode, its display has been disappeared now and at start days it became dim and slowly its display text disappeared.

If I do what you are saying to go to Quick Settings is not possible as nothing is shown on display screen.

Please take this issue seriously and solve my issue. It has to be open and check internally or what you will recommend but do this in a quick way for me.

Thanks,

Asif

Best Answer
0 Votes