Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving hourly activity reminder or bed time reminder

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have both set on app since last night but have not received either?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Kikicakes, since setting these on your app, have you checked that your Fitbit has synced?  You can check the time and date of the most recent sync by clicking on the Inspire icon in your app.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
Yes, it has synced
Best Answer

I'm hoping to not get the hourly reminders.  Glad to know it can be turned off in the settings.

Best Answer

Hi @Kikicakes and @wekebu nice to see you around. Thanks for your help @Julia_G!

Exactly @wekebu, you have the option to turn them off.

@Kikicakes It's odd to see that you're not getting your reminder to move and sleep reminders. I know that can be annoying, but can you please check that you've followed each one of the steps for both reminders: 

I'd like to know if your Fitbit is able to get other type of notifications (Calls, texts, calendar events within the hour, emails, and other push notifications from apps you choose). You could check your phone setting too: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
Everything’s been set correctly. I have received text/call & fb messenger notification. Not for email.
Best Answer
0 Votes