Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about Fitbit Inspire 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Two questions about this model. First, I know it buzzes when you hit your primary goal. Can you also set it to buzz on secondary goals? I.e., can it buzz for a step goal, a distance goal, AND a calorie goal, or just one? Second question: does it buzz just when you hit your goal, or does the tracker notify you as you make progress? I.e., if your goal is 10k steps, can you let it know at 2.5k, 5k, and 7.5k?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@mavalgreb   There is a notification you can set to get a push notification for your Step Goal Milestones.  Tap on your profile image, then scroll down to Notifications.  This page lets you set your account push and email notifications.  (These are Account Settings and stay on your account if you switch devices.)  There is a push notification option for a step goal milestone that will tell you 75%, 100%, or 125% of your goal.

Also, there is a special goal celebration on your mobile app screen if you meet all your goals that day.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @mavalgreb , your Fitbit will only celebrate your primary goal, although you can see in your app your progress on all your goals.  With many of the clock faces can also check this info on your wrist by tapping to change the displayed stat.  You might enjoy the “stats heavy” clock face which will show you how you are doing on several measures

Your Fitbit will also not alert you at points along the way to your goal, although you can, of course see your information on your wrist or in the app.  The app has circles which become solid as you make progress toward your goal. 

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@mavalgreb   There is a notification you can set to get a push notification for your Step Goal Milestones.  Tap on your profile image, then scroll down to Notifications.  This page lets you set your account push and email notifications.  (These are Account Settings and stay on your account if you switch devices.)  There is a push notification option for a step goal milestone that will tell you 75%, 100%, or 125% of your goal.

Also, there is a special goal celebration on your mobile app screen if you meet all your goals that day.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer