Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step count

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I keep getting the message “step count not available “

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Debausa , that’s very unusual!  Can you give us some more details?  I assume you are getting this message on your phone? Does your Fitbit seem to be counting your steps on the device itself?  Do the steps show up in the app eventually?

With some more information about your issue I expect someone will have thoughts on how to address this - there is always someone here to help. 

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Debausa , that’s very unusual!  Can you give us some more details?  I assume you are getting this message on your phone? Does your Fitbit seem to be counting your steps on the device itself?  Do the steps show up in the app eventually?

With some more information about your issue I expect someone will have thoughts on how to address this - there is always someone here to help. 

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good morning. Thanks for your response. I moved my account to Google a few days ago. Of course, I can no longer see my friends step count until they move to Google as well. That’s understood. Nothing has changed in my account other than the fact that I can no longer see my step count or step total as well. I get my daily step count but not my total step count. I get the message that the count is unavailable. This message is on the Fitbit app.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Debausa , when you say you can no longer see your step count or step total are you referring to the totals you see for the week on your Friends’ leaderboard?

You should be able to see that information by going to the You tab (it’s at the bottom of the opening screen of the app).  On the You page in the Community section you can click on Friends.  Under friends you will see “step count not available” for any friends who have not migrated to Google, as you mention.  But your week step count should be available at the top, under “You” as per the picture below:

IMG_0663.jpeg

Are you not seeing the You?

Best Answer
0 Votes