Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wellness Launch Q&A

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I just was on the Fitbit app and clicked “setup a new device” and on this list was a cool Charge 3 looking device called the Fitbit Inspire and one called the Fitbit Inspire HR. I googled and can find nothing about it. There’s a picture of it too. It looks new based on the wristband buckle which appears similar to the Charge 3 (round metal instead of flat). If this is a soon to be released watch it looks awesome. The side profile is like a thin half oval. So what is this? Was it mistakenly listed on the app? Is it in development? Going to be announced soon? Any info?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
158 REPLIES 158

Is it as nice as the charge 3? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TiffRN22  I can't find this link where I read it, but my understanding is that the Inspire is closer in size to an Alta/Alta HR than a Charge 3.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I just got my Inspire HR and am not getting text or call notifications on it.  I've followed all the instructions for set up, made sure my phone notifications are set to show on lock screen and banner but am still not getting them.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
On mine I have to keep Bluetooth on.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Bluetooth is always on.  Do I have to allow the app to update always?  Right now I only allow it to update when I open it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tfeig Great to see you on the community! If notifications are not working, I recommend following each of the steps detailed in this article. This should help get you back on track.

If you still aren't receiving notifications after following these steps, please let me know. 🙂

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Followed everything as if my phone was a Charge 2 & 3 since there are no specific instructions for the Inspire HR and still not getting any texts or caller id on my Inspire.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tfeig Thanks for the quick reply. I have reached out to our support team to have a case created on your behalf. They should be in touch via email, so keep an eye on your inbox. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am looking for the sleep tracker info and cannot find it. A "tile" is mentioned but there are no tiles, and the list in the menu doesn't lead to a tracker "dashboard" like the one pictured.

I also can only select one clock face and can't change it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can change your clock face for the inspire and access your sleep history in the Fitbit app on your phone after the Fitbit syncs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
When I see clock face, "simple stats" is marked "selected" and nothing I do
changes it. I don't see alternative faces.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tired this multiple times and my notifications are still not working. They worked for 2 days after I received the watch. I have went to my Bluetooth settings and forget my device and reconnected it. It worked for 1 notification then stopped again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MsMollyG @Fortledbetter Thanks for letting me know about the issues you are experiencing. I have reached out to our support team to have a case created on your behalf. Our team will be in touch via email soon! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Fortledbetter and I are not having the same issue and should not be combined into the same case.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MsMollyG I made sure that two separate cases were made. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Feature and funciton wise how does it compare to the Alta HR?  The Alta HR has great reviews. Does the Inspire HR give the same level of performace as the Alta HR?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cmeadows Welcome to the forums. Inspire has many of the same features that made Alta HR great. For more info, check out this page

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm curious on why the non-HR inspire wouldn't include sleep stages or exercise modes? My original flex has/d (haven't used it in quite some time so not sure if it still does) sleep stages (light/deep/rem). I may understand the exercise mode not being there (as it seems more beneficial for HR monitor devices).. but the no sleep stages confuses me when old devices have/had it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am one of the people who received the Inspire from my insurance company, just wondering where I might order a replacement band?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ShastaBailes I have gone ahead and reached out to our support team to have a case created on your behalf. An advocate will be in touch with you via email. Smiley Happy

@ValerieAnne Great question! Sleep stages are actually dependent on heart rate readings, which is why they are not available for the Inspire base model. You can find more info on sleep stages, here

Best Answer
0 Votes