Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 year old Versa sleep log changed

A couple of weeks ago my 10 year old Versa that had been working great one morning would not sync…had to mess around with it for a while…ended  up having to sign into Google …when I did my Versa did sync I found the sleep log had changed to a ugly log screen from the colorful/usefull log screen that I looked at every day trying to understand how I could improve my sleep patterns/scores…this current one sucks!!!! Annnd I haven’t found any fixes for a feature that I once found useful …I’m now looking at Apple Watches …they have the same kind of sleep logs that I had with my Versa…

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @10yroldVersa - the Versa came out in 2018 and is indeed a great watch, it even has a Gyroscope! It is good to know it has lasted so long.

Unfortunately if you uninstalled the Fitbit App and reinstalled it you may have got the new V4 version which isn't as great as the previous version.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well that sucks! I’m having the same problem with the sleep feature and after the update I can’t even get the WiFi back😫

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Nicksjeanie - luckily you don't need WiFi, just Bluetooth to sync your watch.

Try Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it and then restart the phone.

Make sure there are no other devices running the Fitbit App switched on or other watches on.

Restart the watch by holding the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

Login and wait for any pair, link or Fixit prompts and sync.

Just toggling Bluetooth off / on may also work.

See Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Once you are using the V4 Fitbit App you wont be able to use the more informatiive and stable previous version.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your response …

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes