Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15+ Exercise Modes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where can I find a list of the 15+ exercise modes? I do a lot of cross fit training and my current smart tracker watch does not register it remotely close so I am looking for one that will

TIA

Best Answer
68 REPLIES 68

When will they add the "kayaking" exercise? haha

Best Answer

On my charge 2 I would select workout for my hour of lifting and two 15 minutes of cardio to see total calorie burn. Will the versa do the same? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What about aerobics?

Best Answer

What about paddleboarding?

Best Answer

I can only see run, bike, weights, interval, and workout on my versa. How do I get the rest of the workout options you have listed here?

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are only 7 on my Versa. How do I access the others?

Figured it out!

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

i see all the exercise apps you listed, but i can only find 6 apps on the device. is there something i’m missing? thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the app  select your Versa and under the General heading scroll down to Exercise Shortcuts. There you can add to or delete the exercise shortcuts shown on your Versa. 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, rowing - Thats my thing too. Would have thought they list rowing at least (rowing machine in most gyms). 

Best Answer

Found a major issue.  I went to remove all of the exercise modes so I could add them back in with the priority that I wanted to see them in and it let me delete them but any of the 7 default exercises no longer show up as an option to add back in.  I had to close out my app and open it back up before the changes were committed and I lost everything.  If an exercise is deleted you should be able to add it back in.

On a side note, I used to have Elliptical on my Charge but that is no longer a valid option on Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I find I have to log my CrossFit and rowing activity manually to find the option. 

To do this, from the main page your Fitbit app on your phone select the weekly exercise icon, click the stop watch icon in top right corner, you will see at the top of the screen an option to track or log - select log and search for your preferred activity. Then enter details. I find that manually logging activities that don’t involve a lot of steps is more accurate for calories burned. Hope this helps. 87B58BC8-CB1A-4620-AE46-EA452225CD64.png

Best Answer

I find I have to log my CrossFit and rowing activity manually to find the option. 

To do this, from the main page your Fitbit app on your phone select the weekly exercise icon, click the stop watch icon in top right corner, you will see at the top of the screen an option to track or log - select log and search for your preferred activity. Then enter details. I find that manually logging activities that don’t involve a lot of steps is more accurate for calories burned. Hope this helps.

To do this, from the main page your Fitbit app on your phone select the weekly exercise icon, click the stop watch icon in top right corner, you will see at the top of the screen an option to track or log - select log and search for your preferred activity. Then enter details. I find that manually logging activities that don’t involve a lot of steps is more accurate for calories burned. Hope this helps. 2CC22321-F407-48B0-A81C-2A31968A99AC.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can do I get any of these ok my watch?

How do I get any of the 15+on my watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Question - do you have to set it that you are going to start working out, or does the Fitbit Versa just know you're working out and automatically go right into workout mode?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You don’t - you follow the instructions above and you search for the right exersice on the app on your phone.

@ColumbusYogi wrote:

Question - do you have to set it that you are going to start working out, or does the Fitbit Versa just know you're working out and automatically go right into workout mode?

Follow the instructions as in my post above. You manually enter the workout afterwards.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I found it and I've loaded the ones I want into my watch! Yahhhh I have
hiking, walking, hiking and tennis!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

What would be closest thing to “Rebounding?”

Best Answer