Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account info changed by someone else

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

Ive Got to vent....... So dissapointed in Customer Support (or lack off). My account has been hacked, fitbit notified me of the password change, I immeadatly notified them that this is an error and that I have been locked out of my account by some half wit.

Al they need to do is return my email and ant let me rest my password. I have been with them for 6+ years on the same account. It would appear this is to difficult. One week in and no communications!

I have emailled for update, I have requested update my FB. 

No Response.

I phone and get told that there is no forcast for resolution as the case is being handled by the "back room". How bloody hard is this! 

Ive managed to access the account to leave this message, BUT without knowing the password I cannot reclaim my account.

Just as frutraiting any response notification with go to the theiving git that has taken my account. 

COME ON FIT BIT GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! Communication is key VERY poor customer service.

Rant Over, meaningless as they dont read their emails ot texts, Im not expecting anything here. 

The Real Eaglemonster.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner! I'm very sorry to hear what happened with your account and thanks a lot for reaching out to our Support Team and for all the details you provided on your post. 

This process takes a while for our team to make the appropriate investigation. Hopefully they will get back with you soon.

I've sent you a PM, please check your inbox and reply back to me through that message.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes