Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add an app for Indoor Rowing machine.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m hoping someday Fitbit will include indoor rowing machine apps, like Live Rowing. Something that will sync my Fitbit to my concept2 rower. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Hello @ktavaglione, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you to check @Derrick241's suggested idea to include an app for rowing machines in the near future. Feel free to add your vote and comment to this idea, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I use the concept rower 4 days a week and would love it Fitbit could track that exercise as well.  I have seen workarounds but they are not accurate. 😞

Best Answer
Same! I use the Live Rowing app and take those results and manually input
it into my Fitbit app.
For now...
Maybe someday Fitbit will be able to add this activity.
Best Answer

How and which data are you input manually after indoor rowing workout? I just started to use Versa and realised that there is no rowing workout tracking although I saw in some YT video both, rowing and indoor rowing

Best Answer
Well
Tap on the weekly activities icon on the dashboard
In the upper right hand corner there is a stopwatch
Tap on it
Enter your activity (indoor rowing) and select it.
It’ll ask you start time. Try to be accurate about this so it will
correlate with your heart rate.
Input minutes and calories burned from your rowing machine or rowing app
and then save and VOILA.
Should be good to go:)
Hope this helps!
Best Answer

thanks a lot!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love the Concept2 I use the Erg and the Ski Erg. It would be great if any app include both not just for rowing.

Best Answer

It's been over a year since this original post.  Has any consideration been given to adding Rowing/Indoor Rowing/Rowing Machine as an activity shortcut?

Best Answer

Please add rowing machine to the fitbit app please. 

Best Answer

Rowing application that would also work with the Concept 2 monitor would be very helpful.

Best Answer

Yes, sadly if I had known the new versa 2 would not have an app to track my activity on my concept 2 I would not have bought it.  Shame on me for not determining that. Buyer beware.  I hope that Fitbit fixes the deficiency very very soon.  Does not appear that they care.

Best Answer

I would also like to add a "vote" for this functionality 

Best Answer

In the meantime you could just use the workout option under exercise 

Best Answer

Thanks, but I do not see any activity known as indoor rowing.

Best Answer

OK found it...sorry...manual entry here I come 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

truely?

It's a critical training unit!

Concept2 is the most common unit. but a gym is not a gym without an erg!

Regards,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Fitbit any update on the addition of rowing to the app?

Best Answer

I hope they do this sooner than later!

Best Answer

I use a rowing machine at leasy 3 days a week. I get no exercise recorded for.it, so YES a Rowing Machine app or feature would.be good.

Best Answer