Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add an app for Indoor Rowing machine.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m hoping someday Fitbit will include indoor rowing machine apps, like Live Rowing. Something that will sync my Fitbit to my concept2 rower. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28
Before i begin rowing, i set my fitbit to "workout". i don't know how
accurate it is but at least i get the activity time...
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have used the workout feature for rowing too and it is no where near accurate for me. I might try the swimming feature because of the back and forth arm movement to see if that works next time. I will update after.

Best Answer
Keep me posted!
Best Answer
0 Votes

They will never add this, just like they will never fix the issue where many of us are continually logged off the web dashboard every day or so.  The forum is to give us someplace to talk, and for Fitbit/Google to appear customer-facing, but they will never fix these issues.  The logout problem has been ongoing for over 2 years. 

Hello?  Talking to the vacuum here...

Best Answer

Agreed, that and the failure of my versa in a kiddie pool made me switch to Garmin Instinct.

Best Answer

Were u able to find out if the swim exercise was more accurate then the workout one?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, I haven't tried it yet. I will this week.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update on your test?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do I find that rowing app you mentioned? I too row and am surprised my fitbit doesn't have it. That is the biggest part of my workout. 

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes