Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding another Fitbit to the graveyard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m not sure how many fiitbits  I have had over the years but my experience is they will last a year to two years. This last time I debated on getting an Apple Watch but didn’t want to spend that much money so I chose to stay with Fitbit. Now I’m wishing I would’ve bit the bullet and spent more money. It hasn’t been a year yet and it freezes up all the time. I spoke with a representative on the phone and I have deleted the app several times and reinstalled and restarted the device. With restarting the device it will work OK for the moment and then goes back to freezing up. I don’t know what else to do with us I’m at my wits end. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

If you want any suggestions from here, you would have to give specifics. 

"It freezes up."  What freezes up - the Versa 2 or the app?  What exactly do you mean by freezing up?

If it is the V2 that "freezes up", I don't see the point of deleting the app.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot swipe the screen in any direction. Therefore cannot track my workouts. If I do make it to the exercise icon it won’t let me start the stopwatch. I can’t use the timer either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes