Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding more activities to the exercise app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There needs to be more choices. I would like snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Thanks for allowing me to share my requests.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @LanaNicole and welcome to the Community forum.  The way to make requests like yours is the Feature Suggestion forum.  You can search this forum to see if a request already exists.  You can vote for and leave a comment.  Fitbit prefers one idea per request, so you need to search for snowshoeing and cross county skiing separately.  You might find out that Fitbit lists these as Not Currently Planned.  You can still vote for them, but you can't leave a comment.

Personally, I use Hike when snowshoeing.  I don't cross country ski, but I recommend Hike as the best available choice.  IMO, Fitbit's lack of choices, especially when they are available on other brands, sets them apart from other brands.  And not in a good way.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I to would like Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing added. These are the main winter sports for outdoor enthusiasts during COVID!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I so agree! I have a world athlete needing to track distance and percieved exertion and if he can add cross-country skiing the values will be out of whack! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@amscully   I think you should do an internet search for the best fitness trackers for cross country skiing.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I already use Strava for skiing and Snowshoeing and I found out I can link it to my Fitbit!

Ann Scully :snowflake::snowman::snowflake:
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes