Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again Fitbit Versa Fails

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Again I give you the background on my relationship with the Fitbit Versa.

Buy my original Versa at:
WM SUPERCENTER # 1845 COOPER CITY FL, USA

Transaction date: 05/21/2018
Card type: Visa
Transaction type: Purchases
Dealer Description: GROCERY STORES, SUPERMARKETS
Merchant Information: COOPER CITY, FL
Reference number: 7881 With less than 3 months of use the battery of the same fault, at that time I sent the watch along with the charger and straps in their original box and Fitbit replaced it with a new Versa package in October 2018. This Versa again failed on May 19, 2019, that is, 7 months later. The failure was the same, sudden blackout. Again I sent Fitbit the watch along with the charger and straps in its box back and Fitbit sent me in August 2019 a refurbish watch without its box or straps without box which is that it currently failed, again sudden blackout.
I narrate all this because I already have enough experience with this product and I know perfectly how to connect it, restart it, turn it off, charge it, clean it, etc. What happens to the watch is a FACTORY DEFECT that Fitbit has not resolved at the factory. It is a defect in the battery. However I have done several times (At least 3) what was suggested in your previous email and NOTHING has worked. The watch heats up when I try to charge it.
For the aforementioned, I request that an Original and New Versa in its box be sendnt to me as soon as possible
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Try putting your device in the freezer for a couple of hours.  I did this with my old Blaze and it restored the

battery to normal functioning. 

My Versa, is no longer working since the recent software update.  The screen has died and even though it is not dead, I can no longer use it due to the screen failure.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa does not work still. It get hot and does not turn on. For me is a Fabric defect

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fabric defect?  Please explain further.

Best Answer
0 Votes