Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airplane mode (Disable Bluetooth)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

FitBit have disabled replies on the previous thread.

Opening a new one to get other people seeing this.

We are requesting that FitBit add an option to disable the bluetooth in device. This is currently not planned to be implemented at this stage, however I feel that irregardless of that fact, we keep pushing them to add it.

I would bet that there are many more people that would benefit or like to have this implemented that haven't ventured on to the forums in search of this information.

Lets get votes on this, as fitbit seems to only care about the raw number of votes, not customer opinions.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Cam125 Thanks for posting this idea. I'm not sure how feasible it is, but please post it on the Feature Suggestions Forum.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Cam125 Thanks for posting this idea. I'm not sure how feasible it is, but please post it on the Feature Suggestions Forum.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
Yeah I have now, I realised it was the wrong forum after I posted. I
couldn't delete the thread either.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cam125 No worries! 😊

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m also not convinced this is the proper forum but I have recently been made aware of the possible dangers of emf’s via WiFi and WiFi/Bluetooth devices. As a pregnant woman and mother of a young child I don’t necessarily want to bombard them with emf’s. I would love a device that tracks my steps etc, but only uploads on demand

Best Answer

Why is this labeled as an acceptable solution?

Best Answer