Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All day sync not working on version 32.12.19

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was recently upgraded to version 32.12.19 and have the app set to all day sync. However, I still have to manually sync each time I was to refresh my data. Is this a known bug and will be corrected or is this the new norm for fitbit? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Not a known bug that I have heard of. What phone are you using? It may be that your phone is not fully compatable.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I have an iPhone xs

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I cant see the XS on the Supported Devices List so I think that is the problem. As a newer iOS phone I think it will probably be added soon, but Fitbit dont say what phones they are working on. I think it is probably something you will have to live with until the phone becomes supported.

But have a look through THIS Help Article on syncing problems and see if there is anything there that helps.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

The iPhone XS is a supported device listed under the iPhone list, not the android list. 

Best Answer
0 Votes