Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always On Display only showing time.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • My always On display  is only showing the time but not the date, battery life, nor steps that I have customized it to display. How do I fix this? 
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I tried it. It stil only displaying time. I think fitbit needs to do an update to fix certain issues. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Neha1222 , go to the settings of your Versa 2 and scroll down to display always on mode. Since you have it enabled, swipe down a little bit and you will see "adjust". Press that and you will see: hours - clock style - statusbar for the battery - Important statistics. All the items are adjustable and after adjusting the statistics in the lower lefr and right corner, press "Save". I did this myself and it shows the date - battery -time and my choosen statistics, e.g. steps and active minutes. This only works when you press "Save" at the end of making all adjustments. If you forget that than you will only see the time. regards kuzibri

BTW: the more items you add to the always on display screen, to more battery it will consume.

Best Answer

I tried it. It stil only displaying time. I think fitbit needs to do an update to fix certain issues. 

Best Answer

same problem here 😞.

When will this be solved! It is your flagship clock face, the one used in ads! Its called Waveform, and can't put it on analogue not the stats come up. Reported already several times by me and others....please....can you fix?!

Best Answer

My versa 2 is doing the same, it only displays time, any other stats, no matter how many selected, no longer are displayed as they did for several years of use prior to this. My iPhone connects to the versa 2 over Bluetooth with nonissues and the fit bit application syncs with it to showing the battery life correctly, but only the fit bit application displays the stats, they no longer are displayed on the versa 2 even after successful syncing with app. 

Bluetooth re-pairing, multiple versa 2 resets did not work. Just flat out stopped.

Planned obsolescence ?

Why would I buy another product from Fitbit ? 

Best Answer

Those blog oriented support forums are crap. Searching for hours trying to find the exact same malfunction is frustrating only degrades the Fitbit brand. They are loosing me as a customer if my issues wii or the Versa 2 aren’t fixed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Robivod  - can you post a photo of what you see in the Versa 2.

Also check your Quick Settings, pulldown watch face from the top and then again and click on the 2 white bars, and disable always on icon to make sure that is not the issue.

Also can you try to change clock face, either by swiping watch face left and click on clocks or using the Fitbit App.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes