Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are my clock faces saved or do I have to repurchase?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey there!

If I have purchased a clock face and want to experiment with other designs, but then want to keep the one I’ve already purchased... is that clock face saved someplace? Or do I have to repurchase?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48
Yup. My thoughts exactly. C’mon, Fitbit, this is long overdue!
Best Answer

Is there a page where it shows which faces you’ve purchased? I can’t find mine

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you go on to the kiezelpay website which is where you get directed to to buy all the clock faces from, there is an option at the top saying Purchase History - it will ask for the email you use, send you a link and that takes you back to the website which shows you the name of every clock face you have ever brought and gives you the option to resend the email for that purchase so you can see pictures of the clock faces which is handy if it’s a bundle. Would be easier if Fitbit just had a section on the app but at least they are stored somewhere,

Best Answer
Thank you!--
Thanks,
Nicole Zordich
Best Answer
0 Votes

So I did a little digging and found the best way to go about accessing all your purchases.

Most (if not all) of the watch faces are purchased through KiezelPay.

First, go to https://kiezelpay.com/lookup and put in the email(s) you purchased the watch faces under.

That'll trigger an email sent to that/those email(s) with a lookup button that will open the list of all the vendors you purchased from and a list of all the purchases under each vendor that you are entitled to.

email you get after inputting email in webpageemail you get after inputting email in webpage

purchase history lookup you get from email linkpurchase history lookup you get from email link

Each individual clockface has a hyperlink to open it up in the Fitbit app. You can go through each of your entitled purchases until you find the one you want. I also bookmarked the page of each vendor/bundle that I have access to so I can go back whenever I want to search for other watch faces. Once you find it, install it on your watch.

Then, you have to go to https://kiezelpay.com/code/ and put in the code that appears on your watch after you install the face. You may also have to put in the email you purchased the clock face with.

Voila! I know it's a little work, but it's been the best way I've found thus far.

Best Answer

It would be REALLY nice if Fitbit could catalog OUR app purchases instead of turning them into a major manhunt to open and apply. 

Best Answer

I agree. Im thoroughly annoyed. Fitbit shouldve  fixed this years ago

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very helpful!  THanks!!!  Yeah, this is ridiculous way to find all the faces I've paid for (a winter package) that aren't stored on my watch!  I had to go to PayPal to even remember the name of the company I bought them from.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do I find the clock face that I had before?

Best Answer
0 Votes