Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic sync a Versa with Windows 7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Do I have a way to sync my versa with my laptop? with the charge I had a little device plugged in a USB and I could sync with the laptop.

Is there a way I can sync my Versa directly with the laptop without doing in on my smartphone?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@chwood Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! You can use the USB syncing dongle from your old Charge tracker. Make sure to update the Fitbit Connect software by downloading the version from Fitbit's website.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alvaro,

I have not done well so far. I found my dongle and downloaded the (hopefully) latest fitbit connect software from the website, but it does not offer a connection with the versa, only the simpler devices. I tried twice and it is still not letting me connect to the versa. I still have the charge, but I can't use it because one piece has fallen off and it's weakened when I recharge it with the cable.

Maybe I did not find the right connecting software or maybe windows 7 is too "old" for the versa. It looks like I need windows 10 on my PC.

Best Answer
0 Votes