Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders to move

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Allow reminders to move for the 24 hour period. I work shift work but I can’t customize the reminders to move between 11pm-6am. Allow customization for 24 hour periods. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You are not the first person to have this problem! How about going to THIS Feature Suggestion and voting? The more votes it gets the more likely itnis to happen.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Done. Looks like many have asked for this feature. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I’m developing a clock face for the Versa and Ionic that supports shift workers and am looking for a few users to test it.  It is based on my existing “Move It!” clock face with the addition of night shift support.  Please see the description of that clock for details, and try it if possible, although the published version does not support night shift workers.

Currently the Reminders to Move counts reset at midnight and I’m making that customizable so you can set it to a time when you are sleeping (e.g. noon).

Note – This only works on the device (i.e. the Fitbit web site won’t understand what the watch shows)

If you are interested in testing it, please send me a private email and I can send you a link to download the clock.

Thanks,

John

Best Answer
0 Votes