Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life on replacement Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I bought my wife a Fitbit versa in May of this year. It worked fine until about a month ago when the heart rate sensor stopped working. I received a replacement Versa though Fitbit support. However that until had issues with the battery draining overnight. Again, I received a replacement Versa this week. This unit is also having issues with battery drain. It's losing about 2% every 10 minutes. I have tried all troubleshooting steps including restarting, and restoring. I paid almost $200 for the Versa and just want a working unit. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Phil122789. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issues your wife experienced with the Fitbit Versa. I understand that she received several replacements and the battery on the current replacement is draining fast. I totally understand how you are feeling as you've invested in Fitbit. I recommend doing the following:

1. Switch to a Fitbit clock face if your wife is using a third party clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?
  2. You can confirm the steps you've done to restart the device in this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Charge the watch to 100% and use it like normal.

You can confirm the additional tips to prevent the battery drain in this help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the response. My wife has only ever used the stock watch face and we have tried several times restarting and restoring the two replacement units.  Both units are still  expirencing rapid battery drain.  We contacted Fitbit support again, and they are sending us another replacement unit. 

Best Answer

Hi @Phil122789, thank you for your reply. 

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with our Support Team and letting me know that you're receiving a replacement. I really appreciate your efforts and your time. 

Feel free to explore the discussions forums to Share Your Story, Get Fitter, Find Fitbit Friends, Sharing Recipes and much more.

Enjoy the Fitbit experience. Keep on visiting the forums! Robot Happy

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes