Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery not lasting a full day/screen changes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone run into a weird issue where your screen has changed to a warm hue and battery life has become nonexistent? 

I've only had my Versa 2 since August 2021, and never had any issues previously. Now I can go to work with it charged to 100% at 7:30 AM and return home around 4 PM with it being either dead or around 10% (yesterday was 4%.) 

I've tried the incredibly basic things like turning off all-day sync, changing the clock face, checking for updates, etc. Nothing in the settings for my watch are turned up/on to a point that it would cause battery drain (dim display, always-on is off, I don't use any of the apps outside of the basic ones, not even music, etc.) Nothing is helping and it's incredibly annoying when honestly it's become a form of anxiety for me if I don't have my fibit. Any further advice would be great. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @morguegrey  - you have probably done this but try restarting both watch and phone.

If it still is a problem check also the brightness setting.

Lastly try turning off Bluetooth on the phone and see if the battery lasts better.

It could well be a watch fault and to verify do a factory reset from the watch settings, About menu.

Wait at least a couple of minutes for it to complete. Then resetup the watch with "+Set up a Device" but if the hue is already visible it is still faulty.

If the problem persists take it back to where you bought it for replacement.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer