Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face won't connect to Fitbit Versa 3

I took the Bitmoji clock face off because the picture was horrible a lot of the time. I have been trying for a couple of days or so to add it back to my Versa 3. I'm not even able to get to the point where it would say  . When I click on the Settings screen under Snapchat where it says connect, it goes to the screen that says "Connect to Fitbit?". When I click on continue, it just goes back to the previous screen. I can't even get to the point where it says teleporting. I wonder if the updates have just made it worse. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one still having problems with the Bitmoji clock face. My Snapchat and Bitmoji and Fitbit apps are all connected and are all updated. My internet is fine. I have even reset my Versa 3 to factory. Nothing works. I wish they could come up with a permanent solution to the problems people are having with the Bitmoji clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I'm having the same issue with my Versa 2. Before when I could use it, it wouldn't update with my bitmoji and when I tried to update it in settings it would never work.

Best Answer
0 Votes