Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen went black yesterday. I’ve tried resetting it several times but nothing appears on the screen. It’s fully charged.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Astella At this point I would try performing a factory reset (restoring versa to factory defaults) using the back button. This will wipe all data from your tracker so it would be good if you could sync it first. Before factory reset, make sure you have deleted versa your phone's Bluetooth settings (not Fitbit app).

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates you initiated the factory reset. 

After factory reset you will need to set up your versa again by adding a replacement device in your Fitbit mobile app. You can set up the watch back to the Fitbit account by following the instructions on this link: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

If you're not successful with the factory reset, I am afraid you will need to reach out to Customer Support to guide you through the next steps. Here's the link to Customer Support page.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Astella At this point I would try performing a factory reset (restoring versa to factory defaults) using the back button. This will wipe all data from your tracker so it would be good if you could sync it first. Before factory reset, make sure you have deleted versa your phone's Bluetooth settings (not Fitbit app).

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates you initiated the factory reset. 

After factory reset you will need to set up your versa again by adding a replacement device in your Fitbit mobile app. You can set up the watch back to the Fitbit account by following the instructions on this link: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

If you're not successful with the factory reset, I am afraid you will need to reach out to Customer Support to guide you through the next steps. Here's the link to Customer Support page.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes