Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth audio range

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.

First and foremost, I have to applaud Fitbit. I have been critical in the past re reliability of the software and updates. However, lastest updates have all gone smoothly, with the Versa firmware and a move to Android 9.

A big thankyou from me.

My only outstanding issue is that the bluetooth audio range for music stored on  the versa is now rubbish 

I use bluetooth headphones in the gym, and both my old headsets,a a new set,  pair

fine, but the music keeps cutting out if I put my arm down by my side ( intermittent with my arm up on my chest). The same headphones worked ok before the firmware update.

Can the bluetooth power be higher when bluetooth audio is in use (not all the time, obviously, as that would eat the battery unneccessarily)

Thanks for reading.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Digit01 Welcome! It's great to see you around! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your bluetooth connection with your Versa. Not sure why this is happening now but you can try removing your bluetooth headphones from your phone's bluetooth settings. This is to prevent it from searching constantly for the headphones and decrease any interruption in its communication with your Versa. Additionally you can try restarting your Versa by following these instructions.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes