Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the versa 2 which only has the one button to control the screen. It no longer works. Hasn't in months. I can't change an alarm or anything else. Any ideas for fixing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

There's no fix for the dead-button issue (sure there are the "try this" options of a toothpick or compressed air, but don't hold your breath on either of those working). If it's under a year old (2 years in some countries that have better consumer protection laws than the US), you can get a replacement under warranty. If you're outside that, you get an offer of a 35% discount so you can buy another overpriced unit that will last until shortly after the warranty expires. I've had the dead button issue for a few weeks, and as of a couple of days ago, it has stopped syncing and refuses to connect to the app or recognize my wifi any more. Used to be a huge fan of Fitbit, but I'm now waiting eagerly for my non-Fitbit backordered unit to show up so I can ditch my semi-useless Versa. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ha,  most honest answer ever! Thanks for that.  I figured it was dead in the water. I've had several different fitbits in the past. The buttons seem to be a first to go. Really like the idea of what they do but I guess I'll go a different route too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes