Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy An Apple Watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The display on my fiber versa went out on 7/11. My product is still under warranty so I called fitbit on the next business day (7/13). I mentioned my display was messing up and the battery life was reduced. They had me run a battery test on it throughout the week and did not document my complaints about the display. I had to follow up with them today (7/17) after running the battery test. My battery test was reduced at 3.5 days. The representative I spoke with, Charles, informed me that the battery was not reduced enough to qualify for a replacement and because the display was now working there was nothing they could do. I requested to speak with a supervisor, who told me that I could not get a replacement because the display messed up so long ago and the representative did not initially document my complaint about the display. Although the supervisor could see that I attempted to reset my fitbit on 7/11. I was extremely disappointed in the representatives I spoke with. They did not properly document my concerns, had me run unnecessary tests and were overall not helpful. I am extremely disappointed in fitbits reluctancy to stand by their warranty. My device is covered under the 1 year warranty and I had to argue with a supervisor for 30 minutes, following multiple emails and phone calls in order to get a replacement. Additionally, fitbit wants me to pay for shipping and send them my tracker before I can even get a replacement. If I even get a replacement, the supervisor made sure to inform me it did not have a 1 year warranty and could only be replaced within 30 days. I have been a faithful fitbit customer for years and have purchased 6 fitbits and 2 aria scales. I have never had this issue with customer service. I am sad to say following my replacement I will no longer be purchasing fitbit products. As a company fitbit should stand by the warranties on your products and furthermore you should make quality products that last more than a year.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

3.5 days is still better than the 24 hours, if your lucky. 

Best Answer