Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specific notifications from Outlook app notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an iphone with IOS 12 and the Outlook App installed. 
I also have the Versa 2 with the latest Firmware. 
I have enabled the notifications from the Outlook app and am getting them on the Versa, however, it seems to be a single Enable/Disable toggle for Outlook in general. 
I was wondering if there is any way to enable notifications about Calendar events, but not for emails, or vice versa from the Outlook App?

Thanks!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

UK | Versa 2 | iOS | MacOS | Windows
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @kalintri, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. As it turns out, it's not possible at this moment to enable the specific notifications you would like to receive from the Outlook app. this is the reason why there's only an option to enable/disable the notifications from such app. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are there any plans to look into separating notifications for calendar / email and even different accounts? I use Outlook for work and personal and I would love to have calendar and personal email notifications on my Charge 3 but I cannot as I would get flooded with work email notifications and that cannot be disabled.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JeffGWpg, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our users here in the Community Forums. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. 

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes