Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't load the Fitbit app notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Versa 2 for several months and when I'm in the app if I go to the little envelope in the top right and click on it I could always see my notifications. Suddenly a few days ago that went blank and I continue to get an error stating that I cannot load notifications. I tried unpairing and repairing it. I disconnected the Bluetooth and reconnected it. I made sure it was updated. I restarted my phone. I went in and checked my settings to make sure all the notifications were set up. I'm not interested in notifications for text messages and things like that from my phone to my watch just  The notifications in the actual fit bit application. Messages Cheers notifications of new friend requests those types of things. I have friends that wanna add me to their fit bit and neither one of us can add each other at this point. Please help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Rebeccah1971, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community.

I'd like to follow up and help you with your Fitbit app since the notifications can't be loaded. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums. I'd like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved.

If possible, please provide a screenshot of the error you are getting when trying to load the notifications. Also, let me know what is the brand and model of your phone.

In the meantime, try logging out of the app, restart your phone again, open the app and log in. Finally, open the notifications option and see if the issue gets fixed.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey there. The other day i randomly started getting my notifications
again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Rebecca,

My app is doing the same thing. I have done EVERYTHING you've done, to try and troubleshoot the issue. By chance, how long was your notifications down? I am still getting the "Cannot load notifications". 

Best Answer
0 Votes
A few weeks then all of a sudden its been fine.
Best Answer

I'll be patient. I just don't understand why it's down. Thank you for replying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes