Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into Spotify

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,
I have the first Versa and have been able to use the spotify connect app for it. Even tho it logs me out sometimes it has worked until now by just logging in again. Now, I can't log into spotify from the fitbit app. 
The Versa itself says I need to log into spotify from fitbits app.

Going into the fitbit app, click on my devices and my versa, I go to spotify and click settings from there for spotify. The window that opens however is just white, there's nothing there. All accesses needed for the app are on and I can access that window. I've tried restarting my phone. Reinstalling the apps. Restarting the fitbit. Log in and out of the fitbit app. Nothing helps. The screen after clicking settings is blank so I can't log into spotify to access the controlls on my Versa.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I am having the same issue. I have a versa 2. Everything is updated, I tried logging out, turning off, logging back in, restarting my phone, but it doesn't matter what I have done. The settings screen in Spotify is just blank.

Best Answer

Same exact thing happens with me. Just a white screen.

Fitbit really did a disservice to loyal users with this app "update." I will never own or recommend any of their products again- ever. It's an insult.

Best Answer

Hi all, this blank screen is another bug in the new V4 Fitbit App.

However you don't really need the Spotify app but instead can use the watch built in Music controls to do the same thing and even adjust the volume without stopping a clock or app on the watch to do it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

I have the same issue with Sense. Just a white window.

Best Answer

How do you do that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same problem. And I only just got the watch so I can't use Spotify on it at all without first logging into my phone, greeted with the white screen of death. Very frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ich habe ebenso das Problem mit versa 3. Nix hilft kein Neustart, kein deinstallieren der app, nicht mal deinstallieren der Spotify app bringt was. Ist nicht der erste große Fehler was zum Wechsel der Uhr nachdenken lässt und generell von fitbit weg zu gehen

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Samanthall - see my earlier post for a work around as the new V4 Fitbit App has issues.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer