Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face always on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For some reason my clock face stays on all the time. Just happened this morning and is draining battery. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Go into Settings (scroll right from clock face) to 'Always-On Display'.  I haven't used it, but expect you can just toggle it off there.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I switched from an always on clock face and had a short battery life. Changed to a Fitbit face Hopi g to stop the always on. I’ve tried two other clock faces and it is still always on. The only thing in settings are the fave colors. Is there a way to reset to factory settings. Maybe that would rune always on off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mhmerrick wrote:

I switched from an always on clock face and had a short battery life. Changed to a Fitbit face Hopi g to stop the always on. I’ve tried two other clock faces and it is still always on. The only thing in settings are the fave colors. Is there a way to reset to factory settings. Maybe that would rune always on off.

On your wrist, got to Settings > Always-On Display

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes