Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face keeps reinstalling trail clock - help

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I installed a new clock face but didn't realise it had a trial before paying time. Now it just keeps reinstalling and not letting me change to a new clock face. What can I do? I have turned both my versa, fitbit app and phone off but no luck. Getting quite annoyed with it as don't actually want this clock face but after trial ends it comes up with a code I need to keep using it. However I don't want to keep using it. Can anyone help?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @nattiecwa warm welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear about what you been experiencing. Thank you for efforts trying to resolve it I'll be more than glad to help you.

What I can recommend you if you haven't done is to restart your Versa. To do it, please follow the instructions below: 

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Versa doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

Hope this helps, keep us posted!Cat Happy

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer

This doesn’t work and I would guess it’s because it’s in the app as a selection. This is where the issue starts. If you can’t remove it from the app it wants to reload it

Best Answer
0 Votes

To remove a clock face you no longer want, it can't be the active one:

:

In the Fitbit App, sync the watch, then

• click profile photo
  • device photo
  • Gallery
  • Select [or load] another clock face
  • once it's loaded, choose the one you want to delete [but don't select it],
  • scroll to the bottom and click Remove clock face

Author | ch, passion for improvement.