Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face not available for Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Brand new Versa 2 out of the box today. I tried to download a clock face (With many good reviews) but the select option is gray and doesn’t allow me to pick it. I uninstalled and reinstalled my Fitbit app to make sure I have the latest version and my settings say my iPhone is up to date. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Yes, have the same issue with my brand new Versa 2. This is my second Fitbit as my first one did not update. Disappointed how unreliable this device is as I have bought it to work out and keep up with my health. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @KC56  and @Eleboo and welcome to the Help forum.  Your brand new devices have the firmware from when they were manufactured, not the current firmware.  You need the current firmware to download certain clock faces.  A brand new device will say that it is up to date when it actually needs an update.  You should get your update in 24-48 hours after activation.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

How will we know when the update is available, and what if we don't get a notification?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SuzieQ82  - a banner will appear in your Fitbit App when a firmware update is available to you.

See What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update? to check which version is around and compare with the version you have.

In general the watch should still work fine without the update and only if you need it to install newer clock faces or apps is there an issue.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hello 

I am just wondering did this ever get resolved for you? As I have this issue bought today.

Best Answer

Did yours get resolved? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JessicaDunn , it would seem you may not have completed the setup to the latest level.

Check in the previous post how.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes