Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock faces and apps gallery not loading on iOS (RESOLVED - 6/15)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 6/15

Our team has put out a fix for this issue on 6/15/18. All of you iOS users using iOS 9 & 10 should be able to see the app gallery and clock faces once again in the Fitbit app! 

Those other few of you that are on iOS 12 beta, might still have issues since you're running the beta version. Apple is aware of issues on this beta and hopefully, they can resolve it soon. 

Thanks for hanging tight!  

Hi, everyone! Thanks for hopping into the Community forums and reporting this experience. Would love to help out and escalate this issue. 

If you're still having trouble seeing the app gallery/clock faces it would be super helpful if you could provide the following information:

• Which iPhone model you're currently using
  • OS version 
  • App version currently installed on your phone (2.52 is the most recent version, so please update if you haven't yet) 

Thanks so much for your help!

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit Update: 6/15

Our team put out a fix for this issue on 6/15/18. All of you iOS users using iOS 9 & 10 should be able to see the app gallery and clock faces once again in the Fitbit app! 

Those other few of you that are on iOS 12 beta, might still have issues since you're running the beta version. Apple is aware of issues on this beta and hopefully, they can resolve it soon. 

Thanks for hanging tight! Since I can confirm this issue has been resolved, I'm now going to close this thread. Please post a new topic if you have any new issues to report. Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

I just experienced it today when I want to change the clock face of my versa. When I access clock faces or app list, it is just showing a blank screen. Then I tried updating my fitbit app as I noticed there was an available update but that did not help. I restarted my phone few times, turn off/on bluetooth multiple times, close/open fitbit app but nothing helped. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer

Just to add - all other functions are working as expected. Only clock faces and apps are having an issue for me.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue after the update too. I plan to contact Fitbit customer service especially since I just got my versa 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is what I came here to post! I just got my versa today and everything set up fine except for the clock faces and app. I restarted, uninstalled, etc and also tried it on the windows app on my laptop and still got the same issue.

Best Answer

I'm sending an email to customer support to find out what the issue is.
Will post a response if and when fitbit replies
--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

It was working before. And then all of a sudden today, it's having problems.

Best Answer

Thank you. Hope they'll able to solve it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted Fitbit support and was advised to update my iPhone to the
latest version. IPhone version had to be 11.0 or higher. I just did and now
I have the clock page and the fitbit app page
--
Betty Lui
Best Answer

I’m having the same sort of problem which is why I’m here. I charged it last night, and this morning the click face is blank. I am unable to do anything with it. It still tracks my steps though, but I was unable to track my exercise this morning. I’m not sure what to do

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try to reset it. Hold the left button and the lower right buttons together.
Wait until you see the Fitbit logo. This process resets the versa so
hopefully you'll get your clock face and other stuff back
--

Best Answer
0 Votes

I believe the clock faces and apps are visible through Bluetooth. My iPhone was updated to 12.0 Beta 1, and, unfortunately, no longer displays Versa's clock faces and apps. However, I can view them on my iPad running 11.4.0 and my Windows 10 PC. Everything else in the app syncs normally with my Versa. I can't downgrade my phone to 11.4, so I hope that the next 12.0 Beta 2 will sort this out. Otherwise, to change faces or add apps, I will have to connect to something else temporarily.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So far my clock app and Fitbit app show
--

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for letting me know. I think this is the only thing I haven't done. So I will try to update my iOS to version 11 and see if that will work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mines doing the same thing!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did the trick for me. After updating to iOS 11, my clock faces and apps are now showing.

Best Answer

Hi, everyone! Thanks for hopping into the Community forums. Would love to help out and escalate this issue. 

If you're still having trouble seeing the app gallery/clock faces it would be super helpful if you could provide the following information:

• Which iPhone model you're currently using
  • OS version 
  • App version currently installed on your phone (2.52 is the most recent version, so please update if you haven't yet) 

Thanks so much for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which iPhone model you're currently using - iPhone 6s Plus
OS version - 12.0 Beta 1
App version currently installed on your phone (2.52 is the most recent version, so please update if you haven't yet) - 2.52

App works normally except - says my Clock is "undefined" and Pick a Clock. No other options appear.

Apps do not appear, only blank page. Can select My Apps and All Apps, but nothing ever comes up on the page. 

Best Answer

I have a replacement Versa after battery problems and now cannot access clock faces or apps. 

Am using an iPad. 

Just downloaded latest version 10.3.3

Still can't access clock faces or apps. 

Very frustrating. If this can't be fixed quickly, I will be  returning to store for refund. Second time around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked for me so I hope it works for you as well
--

Best Answer
0 Votes