Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatible Fitbit device's

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm utterly frustrated with Fitbits sheer incompetence!

I originally had a charge 3 and a blaze, I decided that I would like a clip version to wear at work so purchased a Inspire and that's when my issue began.

I couldn't have the charge and inspire on my Fitbit account, so I contacted Fitbit - it was painful! But was told that you can't have two tracker's on the same account, which is very short sighted if you ask me! I was also told that the blaze worked because it was classed as a smartwatch.

So I decided to upgrade to a versa 2 SE, I've just received it and set it up, only to get the same message that I did when I added the inspire, and I've had to remove the Inspire to set up the Versa! What a joke.

I'm about done with Fitbit and ready to return the new one's and sell the old one's and buy something which is more user friendly and has support staff who actually have a clue!

I do like my Fitbits so thought I'd try and see if anyone knew if there is a fix for this.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit does support multiple trackers connected to an account, but there are restrictions. The one that's affecting you is:

"Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time."

Taken from: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1715.htm

Unfortunately, there is no way round this limitation.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Fitbit does support multiple trackers connected to an account, but there are restrictions. The one that's affecting you is:

"Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time."

Taken from: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1715.htm

Unfortunately, there is no way round this limitation.

Best Answer