Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compromised account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Morning

i received an e mail with a link from Fitbit that my e mail has changed overnight and if not me click the link.  I’m not clicking the link.

I’ve gone into my app which has asked me to log on.

States password incorrect and I then requested a password reset but no email received to my account.

please advice 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Wags100 It may be that your account has been hacked, but I am not sure. I have flagged a moderator to come and help you.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@Wags100 A warm welcome to our Community!

Let me help you with this. I have sent you a PM to gather more information and be able to better assist you.

@NellyG thank you for letting me know about this. 

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Same thing just happened to me.  I did click the link and luckily it reverted back.  At first, i did not click on link and i was wary and tried to request password reset... and nothing came to my e-mail address.  luckily clicking on the link did set it right.  was able to then update my password and set it right. contacted someone in chat, but i would really like to be able to report the person who did this as i have their e-mail address that they changed my account to; so that they don't do this again and/or have impacted my account somehow.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @URE76. Thank you for letting us know about the steps you followed in order to recover your account. 

I noticed that our CS representative already told you what to do about this person. Community is really not a place to report this. If you have the information of the person that tried to take your account please contact our team again.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer