Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting/syncing android cellphone to Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Okay, I got my  Versa 3 on Friday. I immediately set up the account, charged my phone, slapped that suckered on my wrist and went about my day.

It took about 24 hours before I realized that my phone wasn't connecting to the Versa. I think at some point it was, because the app on my phone had my data, and the watch was listed under paired devices.

Google for solutions. Tried unpairing, but them the phone couldn't even find the device. Finally decided that I could live without 2 days of data and decided to do a factory reset. Still no. Deleted Versa 3 from the app, and tried to run thru setup, nOpE still can't find watch.

I'm at a loss and I think I've run thru all the troubleshooting steps my Google searches have suggested.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

here are the support contacts I've gleaned over the years on the forums.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

here are the support contacts I've gleaned over the years on the forums.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I've had my versa 3 for about 9 months and was working fine, then all of a sudden it quit showing me phone calls and messages. 

Best Answer
0 Votes