Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom HR zones keep resetting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently set a custom max heart rate zone in my Versa 2 because the heart rate zones were too high for me, but when I go in and update it, it lasts for a bit, then resets itself back to the default. Any ideas on how to get it to stay the custom amount? 

Also, I think Fitbit needs to go back to the regular active minutes. I've been disappointed with active zone minutes thus far. I'll get periods of intense activity when I'm just sitting at my desk working, but I'll do something that I think should give me active zone minutes and get none!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @LMHoward 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with getting your custom setting to stick. Are you updating the setting on the mobile app? If yes, please try making your customization from the web dashboard. This worked for me and for others. Fingers crossed. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been doing it on the web dashboard. The mobile app won't let me edit it at all. I thought I had it updated and it reset itself again sometime between yesterday and today. Very frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is still happening! What is the deal? I shouldn't have to go in and set my custom max heart rate and zones multiple times per week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes