Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize clock face show blank white screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Is anyone one else experiencing problems with the Customize Clock Face just showing a white blank screen when you press customize clock face button in the Fitbit app? 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I own a Versa 3 and have the same problem. The problem occured after the upgrade of the Fitbit app from V3 to V4. I am eagerly waiting for a version of the Fitbit app without this (and other) problem(s).

Martin

Martin
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing is happening on the app. I am using a brand new Inspire 3. WHen I click on "customize", I just get a blank white screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you reported it to Fitbit?

as I have but fitbit don't seem to be doing anything about the issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did not report it to Fitbit, but I know that the Fitbit people also read the messages on this forum...

Martin
Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you reported the issue to Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit already knows about this problem. I hope that a good working Fitbit app wiil soon be available. 

Martin
Best Answer

Hi @LMVW  - there are bugs in the new V4 Fitbit App and the white page is one of them. There is no fix.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Guy_, so will the Customize Clock Face issue in the Fitbit app never be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LMVW  - it's been there quite a while.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_  will I never be able to customize my clock face Colour/picture again in Fitbit app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LMVW  - the problem only exists in the new V4 Fitbit App, the old V3 version was far less problematic if you can find a way to install that, it will work.

This is only a user forum so what and when Fitbit decides to do something is not made available to us here.

Best Answer
0 Votes