Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not syncing correctly from Versa.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Never had this happen before.  Go to the gym do mile normal 4 mile run on the tread meal.  When I get home I notice my ftbit app shows the total steps.  The minutes are zero, the miles walked are 1.1 but steps show over 11 thousand and only 790 calories.  Heart rate is where is should be.  Food was recorded right.

I have rebooted my fitbit versa and it did not change anything.  Anyone else had this problem.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, one restart usually does not solve the problem. Restart your Versa 4-6 times in a row by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons together untill you see the Fitbit logo and release the buttons. What you also can try is to logout of your Fitbit account, restart your Phone and log back in.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hi, one restart usually does not solve the problem. Restart your Versa 4-6 times in a row by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons together untill you see the Fitbit logo and release the buttons. What you also can try is to logout of your Fitbit account, restart your Phone and log back in.

Best Answer

I did as you suggested and that did not fix the problem.  On the firbit it's self it says 0 hours and zero miuntes sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, are you using a Third Party Clock Face? If yes, replace it by one developed by Fitbit itself and restart your Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The watch face I have on there now is by Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm afraid there is only one solution left: A Factory Reset. Click the link and you will find all the necessary information on how to do that and also how to setup your Versa all over again with your Phone, cause after a FR your Versa is basically a new watch (in-the-box state). Good luck!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

What will this do to my stats?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, sorry forgot to mention that: sync your Versa with the Fitbit app before doing a FR and you will not be loosing any data at all, cause they are stored on Fitbit's servers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Prolly do it tomorrow since it will be raining here all day.  Thank I'll post me results.

Best Answer

really hope this helps!! Good luck!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update on my problem.  Got up this morning and it looked like the steps were counting as they should.  First thing I noticed was the versa did not show my sleep but it was on my app.  I go ahead and do my cardio.  When I get done I look at the versa and all the data is there including my sleep.  I look on the app on my phone and it is all working just like before.

It looks like every thing is working as it should.  My question is should I factory reset my versa as suggested?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, good question. If I were you, I would wait now with the FR untill the problem(s) reoccur. Good to read that everything seems te be fine again!!

Best Answer

Hello @Johnny_Miller I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @SunsetRunner thanks for all your help. 

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. @Johnny_Miller thanks for coming back and let us know your issue seems to have been resolved, I'm very glad. 

If you have found @SunsetRunner's posts helpful, please mark one of them as a solution. This will be very helpful to other members of the Community facing the same situation. If there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes