Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

Is anyone else having problems linking deezer? I out the code in online then when it gets to my Fitbit it just say uh oh theres been an error... has anyone else had this problem? 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Mackenzietant By any chance are you logged in to your Deezer account on any browsers or phone Deezer app? Log out and try linking again within Fitbit app. You can attempt reinstalling Deezer app for Versa as well.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. Did you find a fix? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I've been going round the bend trying to connect and activate a Deezer account with Fitbit Versa. 

I followed the instructions on the Fitbit watch but I think the issue was that I was accessed the www.Fitbit.com/deezer on my laptop instead of my smartphone to enter the code. I then had to create a Deezer account but it wouldn't link with the Fitbit. 

I ended up deleting the Deezer app via the Fitbit app and re-installing, which didn't change anything btw. Then I followed the info on the Deezer website, search for 'Setting up Deezer on Fitbit'. I accessed the www.Fitbit.com/deezer website on my smartphone and input the latest code from the watch and it worked. I made sure the Fitbit was joined to the wifi. Once it was linked, I was able to download music via the Fitbit app which opens up Deezer and you choose which playlists to download. Fitbit needs to be in the charger when downloading music. 

Not sure if it was just a fluke from multiple attempts! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have now activated Deezer at least 10 times with the activation code (using the browser on my smartphone). The Bluetooth connection is working (Versa and smartphone are syncing without problems), I have a Deezer account, I get a message saying that Deezer was activated on my watch, yet when I want to listen to Deezer on my watch, a new activation code shows up.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me, when I try to activate at https://www.fitbit.com/deezer as the watch suggests I see "We're experiencing internal server issues try again later"

Best Answer
0 Votes