Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed with Fitbit Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So much to say but not sure where to start with this one. I bought my Fitbit Vera just over 3 months ago. I had problems right from the beginning, the Versa would not charge. Not great after spending £200.00 on a supposed upgrade from by blaze. ( which I loved and never had any issues with ).  After contacting support they arranged for a replacement charger to be sent out. Took bout 8 days. Wasn’t impressed,but just let it slide.

3 months later and I’m having more problems with the Versa, seems to be the same issue again, but I’m not certain. It won’t charge or even turn on or respond in the slightest, could turn Out to be a faulty device. Contacted support and they have said they will have to see if it’s the charger. But they haven’t got any in stock and I’ll have to wait ( and I quote ) ‘5-6 weeks more or less’. 

So after me upgrading and forming out £200.00 on a faulty product, they are making me wait nearly 2 months for a charging cable that might not even fix the problem. Support wasn’t Helpful at all, they like to say a lot of things about how they value my custom and how they want me to enjoy the Fitbit experience BLA BLA BLA. Like I said to them words are cheap my Versa was not. 

Totally digsuted with this device and service. Can’t see me buying from them again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I think that you should try a different customer service rep. They appear to be in stock in the store.

Phone Support:

Calling from US:

(877) 623-4997

Calling from Abroad (add +1, US Country Code)

+1 877 623-4997

Note:  Toll-free number from within America,

Costs can apply when calling from abroad (outside America).

Monday - Friday:

From 4am-8pm PST (US)

Weekend:

From 6am-5pm PST (US)

Best Answer
0 Votes

How would I go about that? I just phoned up customer services. Then I was replying via email. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Some great replies to this thread. What a fanstastic community ! I bought myself a charger which cost 7 GBP off eBay. Clearly a problem with the Versa chargers they are giving out. Just to reiterate, Last product I buy from Fitbit. Awful customer service and product quality!

Best Answer
0 Votes