Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnects from my phone every night

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

The last week or so my versa has been disconnecting from my phone (Google pixel) every night. 

Each morning when I try and reconnect it, it never works and just randomly decides to connect at some point throughout the next day usually (although this didn't happen today). This means the time on my Versa is constantly wrong, and everything else isn't tracking correctly such as my sleep as the time isn't ever right.

I've tried resetting both my phone and Fitbit, reconnecting through Bluetooth and the Fitbit app and nothing works 

Anyone else experienced the same?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

What do you mean by try to reconnect? What exact steps are you doing? 

Simply opening the app should be all that is needed to reconnect. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happens to me too, the time overnight changes and then in the morning to make the two sync I have to restart my phone.

It then means all of the data it collects about sleep etc is always wrong.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I open the app it can't find my Versa to sync with. I've reinstalled the app, restarted both my phone and my Fitbit and gone back to the app with no avail.

When I try connect it through Bluetooth it states there is a pin or passkey error and doesn't connect.

It's been three days since it connected last.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have same problem. My Versa synced last at 5.55pm yesterday and this morning it was not connected to my phone and the time was wrong. Tried closing the app and opening again, turning Bluetooth off and on again on the phone, restarted the versa and my phone several times. Even unpaired my versa in the app with the intent of repairing but unable because the versa won't even connect. So frustrated! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same, every time I wake up the times always wrong by at least two hours.

When I can eventually get it to sync in a morning it seems to do it randomly by itself rather than when I've restarted my phone  (which does nothing!) But now it's just given up syncing completely

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried setting mine up again as a new device this morning.. it found it straight away and then decided it couldn't connect again half way through set up! It's so annoying isn't it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a very similar issue.  The battery went completely flat a few weeks ago.  Since then it drops out most nights at 2.30 losing all my sleep information.  Getting it re-connected to the phone the next day is a nightmare. I usually have to try 5 or so times.  My Wife's did the same a couple of years ago and had to replace hers.  Software and firmware are up to date.  t seems flattening the battery destroyed something.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I don't have a fix, i ended up getting mine replaced for the second time as it was under warranty. Although it was hard work getting it, took about a hundred emails back and forth and videos showing them what was happening and it wasn't until I asked to escalate it to a complaint that they then sent me another. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes