Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Flashes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While charging the Versa I noticed the display was flashing, once it was charged I put it on and it continued to flash. In a matter of 40 minutes the battery went dead. I also noticed it would not read my heart rate.

As anyone experienced this condition.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, not that I know of. Before contacting Customer Support, restart your Versa 4-6 tiems in a row by pressing and holding the left and right lowe buttons together untill you see after each restart the Fitbit logo and release the buttons. This will reset the internal system of your Versa. If this does not solve your problem, contact Customer Support (see the above link) and mention specifically that you already did the restart procedure to solve the problem (this will be their first question in all of these cases). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Showme Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since its display flashes.

I'd like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved after trying the restart process that shared @SunsetRunner 

If you found his solution helpful, please accept it as a solution so other users that experience the same issue can ind it easier.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

This did not work for me-also happened through the day yesterday and I have kept it on charger to keep battery from draining

Best Answer
0 Votes

@onherfeet Thank you for joining us in this thread! Since your Versa is experiencing a similar issue, I'll be happy to assist you. By the way, thank you for trying the troubleshooting steps that shared @SunsetRunner.

Please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. These steps are great in order to improve the battery life of your Versa.

Also, please try to change the clock face of your Versa to one that is developed by Fitbit.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I aslo have this problem. started the same day as every one-friday.  I had one of the first fitbit versa out there it was pre ordered.  Thinks its a glitch. they are replacing mne since nothing has helped.  thnks for the support

Best Answer
0 Votes

@onherfeet Thank you for getting back! I'm so glad to hear that you were sent a replacement unit. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board, where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes