Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa keeps vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, 

After I updated my Versa a couple months ago it keeps vibrating. When I take it off to charge or for what ever reason it still vibrates with every notification I get. Before once it was off my arm it wouldn't vibrate, now it vibrates all the time. Any suggestions on how to make it stop?!?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, restart your Versa 4-6 times in a row by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons untill you see after each restart the Fitbit logo and release the buttons. This will reset your Versa's internal system.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the tip!! I just tried it though and it still vibrates when its not on my arm
Best Answer
0 Votes

In this case I will advice you to perfom a Factory Reset. Click the link and you will find all the info you need about how to do that and also how to setup your Versa all over again to your phone as after a FR your Versa is basically a new watch. Good luck!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kenny617 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding your Fitbit Versa, which vibrates all the time, I'd like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved after trying the factory reset process that is listed in the post that shared @SunsetRunner.

If his post was helpful, please accept it as a solution so other users that experience the same issue can find it easier.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
Hi! And thanks for the welcome!....no it has not stopped with me trying both unfortunately
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kenny617 Thank you for getting back. Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution.

You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, ill be on the look out
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kenny617 You are welcome!

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes