Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Hebrew notifications from right to left

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I have purchased Versa 2 a week ago. it works nice with my iphone 11 except one issue.

The Hebrew notifications are displayed in in a reversed way - letters and words are displayed from left to right instead of right to left:

To demonstrate in English for e.g. : "versa is great"  will be displayed as "taerg si asrev" which is really not convenient to read.

can you please assist in resolving this?

thanks

Banini

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@banini Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

Thank you for reporting that Hebrew notifications are display in a reversed way.

This feature has been officially released by our developer team just for the Fitbit Charge 3. There is a suggestion to implement it on the Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic too. I understand that you are able to receive notifications already, but since they have not been fully released we cannot guarantee that they will work as intended.

You are welcome to vote and join the discussion here. Once any update be available, it will be communicated as soon as possible.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Was this solved now? I have new versa 2 and the WhatsApp letters in Hebrew shown reversed on screen. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Issue still exist
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Gal8.

At the moment Hebrew is not supported in the Fitbit Versa 2. Please be aware that not all Fitbit devices offer the same features. To learn about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed please visit our FAQs.

Thank you for your comment, @banini.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes